Sunday, December 31, 2006

BACK IN 2007

Hello there folks:
I would like to thank you for bearing with me while the football season, specifically the FANTASY football season ran its course. For those of you who don't know, I run the league and write a weekly newsletter. During this time, I don't always have time to write both the blog and the newsletter. I also didn't want to be redundant, writing the same thing in two places.

So, now the season is completed. I ended up coming in 2nd place after waxing most of the league during the regular season. My team underperformed in the Championship game, and I ended up the runner-up. Best finish since 1999, so I'm happy.

Beginning this week, I will be back to blogging on a regular basis, spewing the love that I know you all crave. I have some new thoughts and I hope I can win back your hearts to being the staunch, rabid minions that you were through the middle part of 2006.

That being said, I'd like to wish all of you a very Happy, Healthy, and prosperous New Year. I hope 2007 brings you the success and peace that you all deserve and I'm hoping Len Is Right will give you meaningful insight as the year progresses. if nothing else, I hope I inspire a few laughs.

Take care everyone, and Happy New Year.
Len Tollerton

No comments: