Monday, December 31, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE MINIONS

Friends, Americans, countrymen:
It is I, your good friend in upstate NY sending along my Best Wishes for a very safe and Happy New Year.

I hope you will all exercise moderation tonight, if going out on the town. You know that law enforcement will be busy and in a rigid attitude looking for folks who want to push the limit. Be smart and be safe. It ends up costing ALOT less for a cab than it does paying a fine and increased insurance rates for a DWI (DUI).

LEN IS RIGHT will not abandon you in the New Year. That is a promise from me to you. I'm sure I'll have alot to say in 2008. We have around 375 days (give or take a day) till the ass-bag that is our President will be ushered out. Hopefully they'll just grab him by the collar and kick him to the curb. But I digress.

Congrats to the New England Patriots for finishing the Regular season undefeated. Very impressive. But, really, if they don't win the Super Bowl, the season ends up being a Colossal disappointment, doesn't it? In REALITY, I don't see anyone staying with them, so it SHOULD be a foregone conclusion. Since the Chiefs are not in the playoffs, I can say that I would like to see the Pats do it. And I have no problem with the city of Boston holding championships in the 3 major sports all at once. After the 86 year gap for the Red Sox, I think it's time those fans in the Boston area get a few years of prosperity, before the other shoe eventually drops and they're back to being also-rans.

Okay, that's it for now. Enjoy your New Year's Eve, smartly, okay?
Tkae Care.
I am,
Len Tollerton

No comments: