Friday, August 04, 2006

RESPONSE AND VACATION

Hello Minions:
Today is Friday and I'm officially on vacation. No travel plans, but I WILL be starting the bathroom project on Tues. or Wed. Looking forward to the upstairs john and not having to wait anymore to use the facilities.

A RESPONSE TO THE KOEHLER WOMEN
First, Miss Koehler. JK, you are obviously smitten with Mr. Wright, believing that he, like Matt & Pat Carroll, JJ Redick, and Marcus Giles may, IN FACT, be Mr. Right. I'm willing to believe that one smile from Dave, or maybe a kiss on the cheek would be enough to bring you over to the new Mets Stadium as a TRUE fan of the Blue and Orange. And what a catch!! When you think about it, your parents can't even object to this pick because he's a good guy, athletic, and rich (or soon to be).

People's memories are short. Who's going to remember, down the road, that you were a Big Braves fan? Eventually, only your family and me. You can claim ignorance after that. And with the money the METS will be paying him, who'll care?

Your righteous indignation belies your true feelings. YOU LUUUUUUV DAVID WRIGHT.

Mrs. Koehler:
First off, Len Is Never Wrong unless Len admits it. Like, when I do poorly at my horse-racing picks. Otherwise, Len Is Right. And you have the shirt to prove it. Do you have a Barb Is Right shirt? I doubt it.
Second, Shea Stadium may smell like piss, but it at least was witness to 2 World Championships. I believe Fulton County Stadium/Turner Field has only seen one. What have you done for me lately?

You know I love you both like sistahs!!

2 Poker Tourneys this weekend. One is for chump change, "just social--gag," though I'm happy to be playing. And the other is more serious and for more money. I will be attending with my Good Brothers Roy the G.B. King and Chuck The Edge of Darkness. Who's finishing third, I wonder?

NEW LINKS AND DEALS
In the Links section are great deals from Luggage Online, Netflix, DateNation.com, Camping World, and Paul Frederick's Mens' Styles. Check 'em out folks. Len Is Right needs the clicks and the biz to stay alive on the Internet. No, I'm kidding. I'll always be here. But save yourself some money by checking them out. Soon, look for new Links from WaySpa, Woogo, Music123, ESPN Store, Spa Finder and more!!

Don't be afraid. Remember that Len Is Right. Please spread the word. I DO appreciate it.

Peace for the day.
Len Tollerton

1 comment:

elpaya said...

Hello

Good blog, i´ll visit with more frecuency