Monday, August 14, 2006

VARIOUS TOPICS FOR MONDAY

Hey People:
Just some quick thoughts before I head off to work.
  • The NY Mets win another weekend series, 2 games to one over the Washington Nationals to retain a 14-game lead in the NL East
  • With the BP oil line breaking down in Alaska, does this mean our gasoline prices will soar to $3.50 or $4.00 per gallon?
  • When can we expect an angry mob to go to the White House with pitchforks and burning torches, chanting "GET OUT NOW!!" to Dubya?
  • On Saturday, trainer Todd Pletcher had a horse win a race on the turf at Saratoga that paid $15 to win. Wish I had jumped on that one. Keep an eye out for Pletcher's horses on the grass.
  • Is anyone keeping up with, or watching the HBO Series Deadwood? How about Entourage? Both are on on Sunday nights and both have been great all season. Worth the time if you don't mind the cursing.
  • I'm working the day shift this week, then I've got 2 weeks of vacation...Yesssss.
  • Painted my son's room the other day. Dragonfire orange. The old color was baby Blue. After 3 coats of Behr paint, some of the blue was still bleeding through. WTF?
  • Congrats to Jamie Gold for winning the Main Event at the World Series of Poker and the $12,000,000 first prize.
  • Just rented the movie Inside Man, with Denzel Washington and Jodie Foster. Really engrossing movie, very interesting. However, the closure at the end of the film is not as complete as I would have liked. Definitely worth seeing. Remember that time jumps around, so don't get confused.

Allright, I have to go to work. I'll talk to you soon. Thanks for visiting Len Is Right. Please click on my Links below and buy something, will Ya!!

I am,

Len Tollerton

No comments: