Thursday, January 17, 2008

NEW NAME FOR JENNIFER TWO-AXE

Minions:
Friend of Len Is Right, Jennifer Two-Axe, who was previously known as She Who Is In Hell, will now be know as JEN CAME. See, things in Jen's life are coming around, and she asked for a new name. So, I thought it could be Jen Coming Around. But I thought it would be more hopeful if we just cut to the chase, helping Jen to believe in herself and just "act" as if she was already there. So Jen's new name on the blog is "JEN CAME "

Make of that what you will.
LT

2 comments:

Book Diva said...

WHat exactly in my life is coming around?? Did I miss something??

headmen said...

Very interesting name I must say...

LIR finally got back to it and will be responding as always. Hope you made out well this weekend with cawds..

E.O.D